Thursday, March 26, 2009

Video



This was a fun project. I think that my students would enjoy doing something like this too. It is an easy and fast way to get their point acorss and still have fun. I love also sharing my knowlegde of baking and cooking for everyone to see!
I think that by creating a video it revolves around all of the NETS standards because we as teachers would be allowing creativity but on a certain topic. I will definatly use this in the future.

14 comments:

  1. Your cookies looked delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookies looked amazing! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job showing how to make homemade cookies rather than the same old mix. Bring some in next time : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cooking lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Video. Where are the cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cookies looked very good. you should bring some in next time... good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good video, wish your brought the cookies! Also, I learned that I have been missing the parchment paper from my cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good video! I never knew about the parchment paper trick! I will use that next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy, I get the professionals edge..parchment
    Susann

    ReplyDelete
  10. the cookies look so good, there making me hungry! just add narration and your all set

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I'm really hungry now! Thanks, and great narration

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjopyed the video. Yhe narration part is important but I wish i HAD SOME COOKIES

    ReplyDelete